Residents of 4700 Telegraph Apartments
17 signers. Add your name now!
17 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
As a resident of 4700 Telegraph Apartments I sign this petition to acknowledge and support the following statements. During my time of residency I have experienced or observed at least one of the following situations.
- I have witnessed the front door of the building being broken for over two months.
- I have been unable to enter the front door of the building due to the door being broken or there has been no door attendant available to let residents in.
- I have received little to no communication about updates occurring in and around the building from property managers.
- I have been unable to empty my trash into the garbage shoot due to the garbage bins being backed up and not consistently emptied or taken out by property managers.
- I have been unable to use certain amenities the property offers to the full extent such as the grill on the rooftop and dog bin. (Propane has not been consistently refilled and no trash bags in the dog bin.) Pre-COVID and Presently
- I have experienced a delayed response rate when making maintenance requests.
- There is no onsite office and it is challenging to get in contact with someone to address and follow up about my concerns.
- There has been little to no security consistently onsite.
- I have experienced the water being shut off in the building and there was no communication or warning to inform residents that the water would be shut off until after it was cut off.