We Want Dr. Ashley Emel In Our BNI Chapter!
We ask you to sign this petition to show your support and urge the BNI of the Ozarks Corporate Leadership Team to allow Dr. Ashley Emel of Compass Chiropractic to join the Mid-Missouri Business Network BNI Chapter.
Just weeks ago, Dr. Emel was a current good-standing member of another chapter with a Giver's Gain mentality. Recently, she applied to our group and was approved to fill the former seat that Dr.Sam Henley grew out of. As the Chiropractor that Dr. Sam trusts and uses, she should have been THE MOST IDEAL MEMBER to be his replacement and be a credible Chiropractor to refer to.
After visiting, meeting our group, passing business, and after being accepted by our internal Membership Committee- the "powers that be" denied her membership transfer.
We've asked why... no clear answer. We've asked for the "appeal process"... and have been told there is none. Every attempt to get information or an understanding of the situation has been met with complication.
In the years of history and experience I have with BNI, we've made the decisions on our members.
We were responsible for our chapter's retention and growth.
We were encouraged to bring people together.
Our group is filled with amazing individuals.
Let's keep it that way.
Let's add Ashley!
We need your help to show that our chapter WANTS/APPROVES of Dr. Emel as the Chiropractor.
Some things you should know about Dr. Ashley Emel of Compass Chiropractic:
1. She's on the Board of Directors for True North of Columbia
2. She's a specialist certified in the Webster technique, unique for women/pregnancy
3. Within the couple of weeks of visiting our chapter she made multiple referrals resulting in more than $50,000 Thank You For Closed Business (TYFCB)
4. Our former Chiropractor uses her and they adjust each other
5. She routinely attended our meetings until instructed to not attend anymore
Please sign our petition and let's keep growing the chapter with amazing people!