Save Our Local Garage from Developers
We object to planning application 17/03026/MJR | TOTAL DEMOLITION OF THE EXISTING BUILDINGS AND REDEVELOPMENT FOR STUDENT ACCOMMODATION, LAND AT JUNCTION OF NORTH ROAD AND MAINDY ROAD, CATHAYS, CARDIFF
- There are enough student flats in Cardiff already to cater for student demand.
- The street scene of Maindy Road would be changed and it’s out of character with the terraced houses.
- The development is a tall building; too high when next door to the adjacent houses.
- There are not enough parking spaces, it would add to the parking problems in Maindy Road.
- The development would lead to the loss of around 25 jobs from the businesses currently on the site.