Recall Senator Amanda Chase
Recall State Senator Amanda Freeman Chase
In this time of civil unrest it is the duty of the citizens of the Commonwealth to make our leaders accountable. We believe that the Senator representing 11th Virginia Senatorial District, Amanda Freeman Chase, has repeatedly failed at reading the pulse of our community and representing constituents as our leader and our voice. It is our responsibility and the time is now to unify as one and force accountability.
This is an opportunity for constituents to call on the Senator to either represent 100% of us or to step aside. While no one single incident necessarily warrants immediate removal, a series of events that include abuse of power, apparent racism, and total disregard for our uniformed officers coupled with false accusations certainly displays a more complete picture of her inability to lead.
We hope that you will take the time to review some of her actions and consider signing this petition to recall Senator Amanda Chase.
Let your voice be heard!!
- Capital Police Incident
- Lied about a female African-American officer, the use of racial slurs, and profanity. The body cam confirmed she lied.
- Proclaimed “Let’s be honest here, there is an overt effort to erase all white history. I mean that’s what they’re looking at doing.” regarding Virginia monuments
- Blamed raped victims for being raped. “it’s those who are naive and unprepared that end up raped. Sorry but I’m not going to be a statistic
- Forced to resign from her own Chesterfield County Republican Committee after violating party rules by endorsing the opponent of the Incumbent Republican Sheriff.
- Left Republican Senate Leadership Caucus over leadership selection that resulted in her being stripped of all former committees save one
- Accused her own Facebook Supporters Group of being fake
- Threatened them with legal action
- Having Staff Contact group for use for contributions during Session violating General Assembly rules
- Falsely claimed Governor Ralph Northam was in Manteo,NC during quarantine. Lied about having been provided evidence from trusted law enforcement
- Lied about Chesterfield County Police response to Antifa using doctored photos from several years ago and activating the 2A Militias to protect County
- Misinformation campaign
- Lied about ANTIFA riots planned for Chesterfield
- Lied about leadership within her former party
- Lied about leadership in the opposing party going as far as claiming her Senate colleagues committed treason against the Constitution.
While on their face, many of these acts may not merit removal from office. As a whole in concert with the overt racism, it shows a continued pattern or personality of an elected official completely out of touch with the realities of her constituents and unfit to represent them.
********* WHILE WE WANT ALL VOICES HEARD WE NEED CITIZENS WITH STATE SENTATE DISTRICT 11 TO SIGN THIS PETITION********
PLEASE FILL OUT ALL INFORMATION SO WE CAN VERIFY YOUR NAME AND THAT YOU ARE REGISTERED IN THE 11TH DISTRICT.