Dog kennel on Oakridge Rd
Dear Neighbors ,
The property located at 110 Oakridge Road has applied for commercial Dog Kennel operating 24 hours and boarding over 15 dogs . This will have a major impact and disturbance to Oakridge Road, Fern Hill, intersecting streets and the surrounding community. If you would like to save and preserve this peaceful community, please sign the petition and raise your concern. There is a permit hearing at the Bristol City Hall on 9/12 at 7pm. We will all have to raise our voice and concern. I hope by signing this petition, will deter the potential new business in our residential community.
1. There will be an ongoing seven days a week traffic to and from the home.
2. Constant Noise pollution ( barking) day and night Over 15 dogs
3. Disturbance to the community- Peace and Quiet will be gone
4. Liability to neighborhood and any livestocks
5. Decrease in your property value
6. Residential neighborhood should remain residential. High taxes should uphold the area as a non-commercial zone.
Please sign up and raise your voice. Do not let this happen to our community as this kennel business will make high profit at our loss and disturbance.