Turtle Creek HOA- Time for Change. (Petition)
HOA "Special" Meeting Petition
Per the Turtle Creek Community Association Inc. BYLAWS, Article II Section 3, The President may call special meetings. In Addition, it shall be the duty of the President to call a special meeting of the Association if so directed by resolution of the Board of Directors or upon a petition signed by at least twenty-five percent (25%) of the Total Association Vote (the consent of Declarant shall not be required). The notice of any special meeting shall state the date, time, and place of such meeting and the purpose thereof. No business shall be transacted at a special meeting, except as stated in the notice.
We, the community of Turtle Creek, hereby request to call a "special" meeting on or before our March 7th meeting, to review and discuss the following:
- Current Board of Directors and/or vote to change
- Harassment Cases concerning the ACS Violations
- Reviewing the current ACS contract and seek an alternative if no resolution is found.
- Modification Request Fee and Processing Time frame
- We, the community, request for financial records and breakdown on where are dues are being spent. (Have confirmed this will be discussed during the March 7th Meeting)
It is our duty to fulfill the requirements to summon a "Special" meeting by getting 25% of the Total Association Vote. This is OUR neighborhood, OUR property, and while we do want to maintain or increase the value of our home by keeping the neighborhood looking nice, there is a limit. It is time to stand our ground as a community to end the "bullying" we have endured for so long.