IN SUPPORT OF THE MONTANA LEGISLATURE SHIFTING MONTANA BREWERY TAP ROOM SERVING HOURS FROM 10AM - 8PM TO NOON - 10PM
952 signers. Add your name now!
952 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Shifting Montana brewery tap room serving hours to noon-10pm makes sense because it:
- Shifts, but does not increase, tap room serving hours
- Meets the expectations of Montanans and the visiting public and tourists
- Provides for growth in the use of Montana grown agricultural products
- Creates jobs at Montana breweries
- Enables reinvestment in brewing capacity at Montana breweries
- Lifts unneeded restrictions that inhibit industry growth
- Supports free enterprise concepts in the marketplace
- Better fits with many Montana worker's schedules, who work past 7 or 8pm
- Aligns better with other regional state's laws, which have no hours restrictions
- Helps Montana small businesses grow jobs and make investments
- Supports a viable, growing, and responsible industry in the state
- Aligns with winery laws, which have no serving hours restrictions
The Montana Brewers Association. Montana brewers are devoted to creating fine craft beers using Montana grown grain, to working with Montana wholesalers and retailers in the distribution of their products, and to being responsible business partners within our Montana communities. The Montana Brewers Association encourages you to drink responsibly.