Say NO to Sewer Truck & Porta Potty Storage on Houchins Road Christiansburg VA
Hash Investments aka Shelor Motor Mile is STILL trying to use 350 Industrial Drive, Christiansburg, Virginia for Porta-Potty & Sewer Truck Storage. The Road frontage for this parcel is also located on Houchins Road, the main entrance into the Walnut Creek subdivision.
We, as residents of Walnut Creek and surrounding areas, are adamantly against this land parcel being used for that purpose. Many factors exist that create concern for us as both a neighborhood and small community. These factors include:
- Threat of pollution to local water sources
- Unpleasant odors emanating throughout the neighborhood
- Creation of commercial traffic to an already highly trafficked area
- Unsightly structures to those residents and guests entering the neighborhood
- Negative impact on local businesses and restaurants
As concerned citizens, and residents, of Montgomery County and Walnut Creek and surrounding areas, we ask that the Town of Christiansburg not allow this lot to be used for the purpose of sewage facility storage and sewer truck storage. The aforementioned factors and concerns present our case as to why this should not be permitted or allowed.
Concerns Residents of Walnut Creek & Surrounding Areas