Millersburg Residents against LOVE's TRUCK STOP
As citizens of Millersburg, Oregon, we want the Mayor, City Council, and Planning Commission to either:
*** YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY TO SIGN THIS PETITION!****
1) Deny the site plan review application (on council agenda Tuesday January 10th, 2017); OR,
2) Delay site plan review application of the property until an ordinance can be passed that prohibits any future truck stop/travel center developments within the City of Millersburg
Your presence at the January 10th Planning Comission which starts at 5:30 p.m and the City Council meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. Is imperative to show your concern. This is a public meeting not a public hearing. Join us on Facebook for up to date information.
When: Tue, January 10, 2017, 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Where Millersburg City Hall
Take action and write a letter, please submit it before January 10th - all letters must be submitted by 3:00 p.m.
City of Millersburg
4222 Old Salem Rd.
Millersburg, OR 97321
1) Name: In order for your opinion to count most, please provide your name.
2) Email: Per their privacy statement, your email address will not be shared by iPetitions.com, not even to the sponsor of this petition.
3) Password: "MRALT"
4) Comments: In order for your opinion to count most, please provide your physical address and indicate whether you live inside or outside the Millersburg city limits. Other comments are also welcome.
5) If solicited by iPetitions.com to make a donation to their website, please do not feel compelled to do so. Such contributions, while helpful to iPetitions.com in maintaining this service, are not required to sign this petition..
Thank you again for your support!