EVO Pool and BBQ Limit
The HOA has implemented a rule limiting the number of guests each unit can have at the pool area to three people. This rule appears to be designed to eliminate large and disruptive parties. Unfortunately, the rule fails to consider a number of elements that we, the EVO Owners, deem important:
1. EVO is a social building. It is not a convalescent home, nor is it a fraternity house. Many of us are hard-working professionals. We have friends and want to host them at our beautiful building.
2. Any rule that limits the ability of a family to use the facilities is too restrictive. The current rule does exactly that.
3. Most owners are courteous and respectful to other owners, and are have usually been willing to share the facilities during peak use.
4. The facilities are, more often than not, available for use, and are rarely at capacity.
5. The pool is a selling point and will help our property value. Undue restrictions will limit the number of potential buyers.
We recognize, however, that the Owners have a right to the quiet enjoyment of their property. We also recognize that a single Owner should not be allowed to monopolize the facilities.
We believe a rule limiting the number of guests each unit can bring to the pool area to eight people will better balance these considerations. A three-person limit is simply too restrictive.
The EVO Owners