Delay Zoning Locations for Valdez Marijuana Store
WHAT IS THE IMPACT ON OUR COMMUNITY?
- What are the long-term impacts of a local marijuana dispensary in our town?
- How will the accessibility of marijuana increase the use of drugs amongst our youth?
- How will it affect tourism for our community?
- How will it impact families that are considering making Valdez their home?
- What does the long term data show about public marijuana dispensing in other small communities like ours?
- How will it impact the decision of college students making Valdez their choice of education?
- What kind of a message will it send to our youth if the leaders of our community vote for or against it?
There are a lot of questions about the impact a marijuana dispensary will have on our community. If you are unsure or have any questions about long term effects, please sign this petition in support of delaying the decision until substantial data can be made available to the general public about the impact it will have on our community.
SIGNING THE PETITION
By signining this petition, you are asking the Valdez Zoning and Commision Board and Valdez City Council Members to make a decision to delay the permit access for the distrubution of marijuana for a minimum of 1 year. With a request to the City of Valdez to engage in an impact study on marijuana distrubution.
View the cities proposal here: http://valdezcitynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/...
This is a non-official petition, meant to allow the members of Valdez to voice their opinion on the matter. We appreciatte comment as to why this is an important issue to you–so please comment.