Vajram Essenza - owner's concerns
This document lists the concerns of owners of Vajram Essenza project. This document also lists the clarifications and upates required from the Vajram group regarding the Essenza project. Some of these have been brought to the attention of Vajram group at various levels however the required clarity remains missing. As flats begin to be occupied, we need these to be resolved at the earliest.
Pace of construction
The work at the site is progressing at a very slow pace and for the past several months the deadline for all the work completion is delayed further by few months without any valid reason. The copies of the monthly updates serve as a proof that majority of the work has been constantly delayed month over month. We expect the project to be completed in its entirety within 15 February 2016.
- Completion of all the common facilities like the Clubhouse, Gym, Party hall, Swimming pool and everything else mentioned in the brochure/sale agreement.
- Completion of landscaping, Interior society road works, Society exterior lighting works.
- Implementation of reticulated gas pipe connections(Working connections).
- Car and Two wheeler parking, including visitors parking.
- CC TV cameras installation.
- Installation of Rain Water Harvesting system, Sewage treatment plant, etc.
- Garbage collection and management points
- Lighting in and around the walkways (and everywhere else according to the plan)
Day to day issues (to be resolved before 30 December 2015)
- Water clogging in the Walkways: There is constant clogging of water in the walkways and it makes it difficult and very inconvenient to move in and out of the society.
- Electrical genset with auto switch not functioning: There are multiple occasions on which the electricity backup is not switched on by the security/maintenance team. We have to ask the guard to switch on the genset for electricity back up.
- Car Parking not available: Car parking is a basic facility and we feel should be provided at the earliest.
- Common lights for the society in the complex and the main road: There should be marker lights on the main road with a board so that the complex entry/exit can be easily located. Also,lights in the common areas are not switched on at all times during the night which leads to an unsafe environment.
- Service elevator: Service elevators should be handed over at the earliest for both blocks as it is required for residents for shifting purposes. Shifting in to the flats without the service elevator is impractical and also costs residents dearly.
- The pipes in the utility areas need to be covered: The uncovered areas lead to waste water coming into the utility. This has lead to rats and insects entering the house causing safety and health issues.
- Emergency contacts : The emergency contacts (including safety and maintenance team of Vajram) should be visibly and prominently listed in the elevators.
Other updates and confirmation
Please also provide confirmation and clarity on the following . The clarifications may be followed up with questions from the owners group, collectively or otherwise.
- Legal issues 1 : Update from Vajram team on legal case regarding the ownership of the land (hearing was due on 9 December 2015). What is Vajram group doing to expedite resolution.
- Maintenance charges - Should not be levied before the facilities of the projects including the basics (security guards, common lighting, elevators (both passenger and service), parking, landscape, housekeeping, garbage collection facilities, rain water harvesting, sewage treatment) are up and the project is completed, and the necessary clearance is received (including NOC as applicable).
- Occupancy certificate - Since the project completion expectation is 15 February 2016, we expect to receive Occupancy Certificate by 1 March 2016.
- NOC/clearance certificate/Khata - Similar to Occupancy certification, NOC should be obtained and shared with owners by 1 March 2016.
- Internet connection – Please ensure that ACT Broadband is available to be used by 18 December 2015. In addition to ACT, if Vajram group prefers other vendors please share the details and ensure facilities are available by 18 December 2015.
- TV Cable connection – Residents should be able to use private dish antennas (like Tata Sky) and service providers like Hathway. Please confirm necessary facilites are implemented by 18 December 2015. .
- TDS - TDS certificates should be shared with the residents by 31 December 2015.
The owners seek realistic commitment and focus from the Vajram group towards completion of the Essenza project.