Stop a phone tower being installed on the roof of 53 Eyre Street Kingston
33 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
33 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
On 9 May 2013 the Body Corporate of the ‘Gateway’ apartments agreed to the installation of a telephone tower on 53 Eyre Street, Kingston.
A telecommunication tower is scheduled to be installed on the roof of number 53 Eyre Street, Kingston within the next six months.
Due to dody corporate regulations we have 28 days from when the motion was passed (9 May 2013) to overturn this decision and stop the installation of a telephone tower at 53 Eyre Street, Kingston. We only have until 5 June 2013 to appeal this decision.
What can you do as a tenant or member of the community?
Contact the owner or agent of your property and express your concern. Sign the petition.
• A mobile phone tower near a residential property lowers the current and resale value of that property.
• The radio frequency radiation emitted by phone towers damages DNA.
• Research from all over the world has exposed that individuals who live within 400m of a mobile phone tower experience headaches, sleep disturbances, irritability, difficulty concentrating, dizziness, appetite loss, depression and loss of libido.
• Research has shown that people who live within 400m of a phone tower have higher incidences of cancer and brain hemorrhages.
• Visit http://www.earthcalm.com/emf-dangers-2/cell-tower-radiation-hazardous/
• Visit http://davidshoebridge.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Phone-Towers-Kit-1-February-20121.pdf