Save our green spaces
we Have been led to believe that this land (Rugby club Fields, Greenleys) have been earmarked for residential development ( conversations with the parks trust and information for land development on Monday councils planning site).
This land was a gift to the residents of Greenleys from Milton Keynes Corporation for recreational purpose and the residents wish it to remain so.
We understand the housing crisis that the Uk is facing but do not believe building houses on this site is a good soloution to this areas particular needs.
We therefore petition against building residential properties on this land for the following reasons
• The noise and disruption to residents caused by building works
• Losing valuable and cherished views out to the countryside
• additional pressures on local facilities such as doctors/heath services and schools
• properties which are currently not overlooked being overlooked
• Property values being affected
• Increased traffic to the area
• Additional pressures on car parking ( already an issue for residents). Should parking be removed or reduced?
• Loss of community green space/ recreational facilities
• The ground is made up ground due to past flooding and is unsuitable for building houses