Remove from Membership - Jerry & Renne for failing to support the members of the LBFOA
18 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
18 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Simple and right to the point; The recent activities that have occurred in unit was orchestrated by Jerry Trautman. Jerry permitted a non-qualified Past President Rene Franco to referee football games and remain in good standing when he was not and in violation of Article VI Section 1 of the units Bylaws.
- Rene Franco only had 13 hours of the required 18 meeting.
- Rene Franco never attempted the Summer Study Guide as required.
- Rene placed unit in a liability situation being non-qualified member refereeing 4 football games after October 17, 2017 (Past Chief Executive of Unit knew he was breaking rules but continued to do so)
- Rene Franco actions could have caused the LBFOA to suffer a civil suit that could have occurred had an injury or death occurred because he was not qualified.
- Rene enforced Article VI Section 1 and the Penalty on other members in recent past for not being in good standing but seeks protection from having it enforced on him.
- Rene conspired with Ralph Aranda, Tim Bruke, to assist President giving him a vote to Remove members of unit and change our meeting location without approval of the Members.
Jerry Trautman the current Chief Executive of the LBFOA failed to carry out the duties of his position.
- Jerry knowingly and in violation of the LBFOA's Bylaws permitted a non-qualified official to remain on as a member in good standing when in violation of Article VI Section 1 and failed to enforce the penalty of Article VI Section 2 as required.
- Jerry as pointed out failed to carry out the duties of his position as he planned to cheat his way through voting and other unethical practices (sending out TEXT messages to orchestrate votes in favor of his agenda(s)
- Ordered the removal Patrick Turner & David Gutierrez from the Arbiter program prior to the end of their term.
- Removal of John Fallman and Curtis Winston from Arbiter program because they refused to stand down against unethical practices of a select members of the board (Ralph Aranda, Tim Bruke, Rene Franco, and Jerry Trautman).
What are your thoughts on Ralph Aranda and Tim Bruke- both failed to:
- Support the Bylaws of the unit
- Failed to support the remaining board members including the Vice President who was ensuring consistency in the enforcement of all rules and regulations including Bylaws of the LBFOA.
- Knew Rene Franco was not qualified and kept it to themselves until it was exposed at the February 26, 2018 board meeting through a complaint from good standing members Curtis Winston and Danny Washington.
Time to TAKE BACK the unit and remove those who failed to keep us informed and be transparent to ALL MEMBERS
Please leave your thoughts and your support: