Ask LTYA for accountability and reform
Due to current speculation and rumors, we the undersigned, respectfully request LTYA to do the following:
1) take action to recoup money lost owed LTYA and put procedures in place to ensure this does not happen a third time.
2) Explain recent spending on an Executive Director that seems exorbitant and hasty.
3) Put an organizational plan in place that can be utilized each year to help coaches, parents and ultimately kids.
4) Overhaul the current bylaws to prevent decisions made by a select few that should be made by many.
5) Make every effort possible to reduce fees to assist families trying to make ends meet and provide a sports experience for their children.
6) Develop an outreach plan to ensure all children in our community have the opportunity to play sports.
The complex inner workings of organizing so many sports, kids and families is immense. If the current situation is not effective, a new one needs to be put in place. The main goal is to provide our children with the opportunity to learn and grow.