Don't Cancel Trick or Treat!
Halloween is awesome! Costumes are awesome! Reese's Cups are awesome!
Kids have had a tough 2020. Distance learning, no summer camps, no pool parties, and now, no trick or treating? That would be like a big game with no fans in the stands! (Oh...wait...)
Here are ten great reasons to save Trick-or-Treat:
- It's good for people like Dave Ryan who rarely gets visitors.
- Mild vandalism.
- $89 Ninja Turtle costumes they'll never wear again.
- It's fun to see 17 year olds claming a Viking's jersey is their "costume."
- It's great for the razor blade industry.
- Your dentist has a boat payment due.
- It makes for a great bit on the Jimmy Kimmel Show.
- The LaTart House gives out little bottles of hand-sanitizer. Woops! That's a good reason to CANCEL Trick-or-treating!
- Parents love Skittles too!
We all know we have to be careful because of the virus, but how dangerous can it be to get dressed up in an over-priced super-hero or princess costume and walk down the street? There's probably more danger from a rabid raccoon trying to heist your kid's pillowcase full of Snickers.
Sign this petition. Use the hashtag #dontcanceltrickortreat
Put on a mask, and another mask and get out there and save trick-or-treating!