Demand a PMA Special Meeting of Members - IMMEDIATELY
Your Membership Dues and Conference Fees make up 70% of the PMA budget. So, you deserve to be heard and to decide who leads you and how they lead you.
The PMA Leadership (President, Vice-President, and Executive Director) refuses to call for an immediate meeting of membership.
To request a Special Meeting of Members, we need 572 (10%) active dues paying members of Pilates Method Alliance to sign this petition.
If you are unsure about your PMA membership status, log onto the PMA membership portal to check your membership and when it expires.
PETITION TO CALL FOR A SPECIAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
I, AS A DUES PAYING MEMBER OF THE PILATES METHOD ALLIANCE, AM ASKING THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS TO CALL FOR A SPECIAL MEETING OF MEMBERS.
Beginning with a conscious value for diversity, equity, transparency and professionalism, our agenda for the Special Members Meeting is:
1. Resignation of existing Leadership (President, Vice-President, and ED).
2. Reconstitution and mandate of an interim-Board to appoint an interim-ED and arrange a permanent Board that will hire a permanent ED.
3. Designing and implementing a transparent and inclusive roadmap for that accountability.
The Special Meeting of Members will be comprised of discussions, resolutions, and votes by Membership.
Benefit to PMA and Membership at Large
The benefit of the Special Meeting of Members will be a reconstitution of the PMA Leadership and Board that better represents—in thoughts and action—the Membership’s shared value for diversity, equity, transparency, and professionalism.
Call to Action
Sign. Share. Follow-up. Remember our target is 572.
- Sign: Sign this petition.
- Share: Ask 10 PMA Members you know to sign and share.
- Follow up: Follow up to make sure they have signed shared.
Don’t let your PMA membership expire – for now!