Support the Multi-Generational Center (former Marsh plaza) in Shelby County Indiana
Would you like to see this facility become a reality?
If so, please sign this petition!
This Multi-Generational Center will be a trans-formative space that is a magnet for activities for citizens of all ages and all walks of life.
It will be a revitalized space that provides economic development for Shelby County and expands space for current organizations that will create a variety of choices in the arts, community education and healthy, active senior programs.
Reasons to Develop a Multi-Generational Center at SR 44/Amos
Achieves positive impact on Shelbyville and Shelby County by improving its economic development, healthy living and promoting a life-long livable community.
- Revitalizes deteriorating commercial space, making the area more attractive and drawing new business to the SR 44/Amos Road area.
- Expands Shelby Senior Services’ programming space and parking to accommodate present and future needs.
- Creates facilities in a central location for rehearsals/classes in performing arts & visual arts for individuals, families and seniors that are more accessible.
- Enhances collaborative & educational opportunities in arts as well as personal development activities.
- Gives Shelby County residents and visitors a pleasant and modern environment to participate in local programming, making out-of-county travel for those amenities unnecessary.
- Provides an auditorium for community & youth music performances, awards programs, business & community meetings, exhibitions, health programs, lectures, recitals and social gatherings.
- Achieves sustainability through lease payments of the resident non-profit organizations and adjacent commercial space.
And that is just the tip of the iceberg! You can make a difference.
Sign this petition today to show your support. (your email & information will not be shared with other organizations or businesses)
The Shelby Multi-Generational Planning Team, Shelbyville, IN.