Social security agreement between India and Germany
604 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
604 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Current Social Security agreement between India and Germany is not in favour of Indians if they spend more than 5 years in Germany. We must demand amendment of new social security law to include following
- Remove 5 years term restriction to claim SSA
- After 60 months of SSA payment, it should not be automatic to fall in compulsory German pension scheme. which is purely unidirectional.
- Indian Employee must give acceptance if he/she likes to be part of German govt pension scheme irrespective of employment period
- Transfer SSA fund to Indian EPF or Pensions accounts of employees who moved to India
- There must be nominee for SSA irrespective of the marital status
- Two parts of the SSA should be paid (both employer and employee contribution)