Save the Tillingham Conservation Zone
We the under signed request that the Dean & Chapter of St. Pauls withdraw their plans to build 24 houses on Tillingham Hall Farm and do not build a roadway through the tranquil grounds of Tillingham Hall.
This development will ruin one of the best conservation zones in the South East of England.
We DO NOT want to see:-
* 27 Trees including Oaks & Yew Trees Cut Down
* The Gardens of Tillingham Hall ruined by a 5.5 metre Tarmac Road
* The LOSS of a working farmyard
* Our Roads congested with extra traffic
* Our Doctors and School Overcrowded
And 30 lorries a day trundling through our village and surrounding roads.