Save OJ Sports After School Club At Our Primary Schools
298 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
298 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
TO ALL PARENTS AND CARERS
On the 4th October 2013, John-Alastair MacAuley (aka OJ Sports) received a letter from the Highland Council advising that the school halls that are used will be chargeable. In their haste to write this letter they have failed to appreciate the following:
1. Highland Council do not offer an alternative service to our children
2. OJ donates money to all the schools where he makes a profit.
3. The cost for each parent is the same in every school, to ensure a fully inclusive child policy.
4. Our children benefit enormously from these activities, ensuring a more healthy, confident and active lifestyle.
5. OJ is always providing additional time for free to schools and other activities all year round, as he strongly believes in sport as part of the education and 'fit for life' curriculum.
The fees, effective from 6th January 2014, (which are different for each school) will make this vital after-school club uneconomical. There are two alternatives:
a) Increase the price
b) Exclude the uneconomical schools.
I am sure we all agree that every child should have the same chance of the after school club with OJ Sports, and not only the children with the parents that can afford any increased fees.
Please sign this petition, in order that the Highland Council realise that treating this amazing club for our children like any other commercial activity, is not only harming the kids in the long term, but they offer absolutely no alternative. OJ Sports provides a professional service to our children at a price that is fair, honest and ensures the inclusion of all children.
PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION TO SAVE OJ SPORTS AFTER SCHOOL CLUB NOW!