Residents and friends AGAINST the closure of Frederick and Bath Road junction, Bridgwater.
PLEASE ADD YOUR ADDRESS & POSTCODE TO THE COMMENTS WHEN YOU SIGN THE PETITION.
We the local residents and users of East Bridgwater are AGAINST the closure of the Frederick road and Bath road junction as part of the new EDF accommodation site.
- There was a lack of consultation with local residents on this closure.
- The entrance to the new site could be else where and would therefore not effect this junction.
- The closure will cause build up of traffic entering and exiting from the other junctions.
- There will be an increase in traffic in and around the service roads, including Knowle road, Manor road, Fairfax road, Trevor road and Parkway.
- The increased traffic on the service roads may cause a danger to the many children and elderly people in the area.
- The convenience of on-road parking in the area maybe compromised by the increased traffic.
We the local residents of East Bridgwater are happy for EDF to build in our town, however, causing traffic problems and making unnecessary changes to the detriment and inconvenience of the local residents is just NOT acceptable.
PLEASE ADD YOUR ADDRESS & POSTCODE TO THE COMMENTS WHEN YOU SIGN THE PETITION