Rainbow Guides uniform needs improving!
The Rainbow uniform looks good when it's new but it's not all that practical!
Rainbows are the youngest section of Girlguiding and yet the only young members with no option of a t-shirt! Instead they have to wear a Polo-Shirt which washes out and stains easily.
The Trousers are very thick so aren't great for running around games as Rainbows get too hot! They also grow out of them very quickly and are difficult to alter due to the tapered legs!
Ideas for improving the Rainbow Uniform:
- T-shirts or even just a darker shade of polo-shirt so it lasted longer.
- Leggings, like the Brownies have!
- Cargo style trousers with an adjustable waist.
- Reinstate the Tabard as official uniform.
- A gilet or something specifically for badges.