Protect Our Families from Toll 49
PROTECT OUR FAMILIES FROM TOLL 49 Segment 6
(Note: When you click to sign, iPetition will ask for a contribution. Just click "Next" and then "X" out of that tab to proceed. This is an iPetition advertisement.)
Please support our organization and sign our petition to stop the Purple and Yellow corridors.
- Toll 49 is a state & federal highway project intended to be an OUTER LOOP to serve ALL of Smith County. For over 25 years, Smith County residents & new buyers have based their decisions on the Segment 6 proposed Teal Route. The Teal Route remains the most logical and environmentally acceptable progression of the east outer loop completed to Interstate 20.
- The most densely populated area of homes is on the PURPLE & YELLOW routes.
- Families of ALL ages will be adversely impacted by the PURPLE & YELLOW routes.
- The proposed toll road would not be a safe environment for families with young children.
- Senior living communities (assisted living, independent living & memory care) will be adversely impacted by the unsafe environment of being this close to the proposed Toll Road.
- Churches & Businesses along the route will be uprooted from their heritage locations.
- Families who have spent their life savings on buying or building a new home will potentially have their homes destroyed or negatively impacted.