Prestige Oasis Residents Deserve Better
Prestige Oasis has been created by Prestige Group with a motto of "The Art of peaceful living". There were lot of expectation of the residents when they bought the property or rented in the villas in tune with the motto of the Prestige Group. In order that the residents experience "The art of peaceful living" the living conditions have to be made excellence at par by the people responsible to make it happen. Until the legally formed elected association in Prestige Oasis is in place, it is the responsibility of the Prestige Group to ensure that all amenities are provided for and the rules are flexible so that the cross section of the residents are able to enjoy the place with out any hinderance. We also recognise that all the residents live here are considered equals irrespective of the ownership and all the residents live here have same voice.
However we notice that there are lot of discontentments among majority of the residents on various issues from time to time. The following issues needs to be tackled by PPMS & Prestige Group without any further delay so that the quality of living over here is not deteriorated.
1. Swimming Pool issues - including timings, supervision by the male guards etc.
2. constant change in the rules and regulations that PPMS is forced to follow - the most of them are not resident friendly
3. Change of time of the Club house in charge working hours arbitrarily by PPMS causing inconvenience to the club house users. Club house incharge needs to be there at 6.00 AM since the peak usage of the club house is between 6.30 AM to 9.00 AM
4. Usage of chemical pesticides excessively there by causing health hazards for the residents and kids.
5. Excessive noise pollution by the adjacent Jehovah's Witnesses and suspected chemical usage by them
6. Promised repair of leakages and other construction related issues to be attended by Prestige
7. Immaculate maintenance standards for the club house.