Open Park Terrace Gym
By signing the petition, you are endorsing the letter below. We will send this to the Park Terrace HOA board in order to hold a special meeting to get the board to rescind the gym closure rules that were put in place July 13 2020.
To whom it may concern,
We are growing concerned that the gym closure that took effect July 13th around 4p was premature. Since we are not a commercial business, we feel that we can safely reopen the gym by taking the following precautionary measures.
- Limit the number of people to (5) at a time. To do this, we propose using system called Picktime that provides such functionality free of charge.
- People who sign up for use with the Picktime application must sign a waiver releasing Park Terrace East Village association from any and all liability associate with use of the facility.
- A sign up form shall be placed inside the gym facility and signed by anyone with an appointment. This form species that they do not have any COVID like symptoms including cough or fever.
- Signs shall be placed outside and inside the gym:
- Reminding people to stay six feet apart from each other
- Reminding people to clean and disinfect the equipment
We have included a petition with >5% of the Class A owners in the Park Terrace community to request a special meeting per Article VI, section (2) of the Park Terrace Bylaws to further address our concerns.
We ask that you provide us with some acceptable times where we might be able to voice our concerns and come to a more equitable decision regarding our shared community property.
Selected Group of Park Terrace Residents