No Cell Tower on the Indian Peaks Golf Course
311 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
311 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
We petition the City of Lafayette, Colorado to oppose the installation of a cell phone tower on the Indian Peaks Golf Course.
The existence of a 40 foot cell phone tower disguised as a mono pine on the Indian Peaks Golf Course would:
- Contradict the City of Lafayette’s values for community life, healthy lifestyles and sustainable living
- Devalue the capital improvements that have recently been made to the golf course
- Hurt the neighborhood aesthetics and devalue surrounding private properties
- Introduce a public hazard should the tower fall, be hit by a vehicle, catch fire or be an attractive nuisance to a child
- Put the health of our citizens and children at risk from radio frequency exposure