Erhan Karaata Victoria 0

NBN connection for Providence Estate Residents - PASK

73 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
Erhan Karaata Victoria 0 Comments
73 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

The NBN is connected to 60% of Providence Estate residents yet what about the remaining 40%? The remaining 40% also paid premium prices on land and paying a high amount of council rates with a return of a slow 3mb ADSL connection or no connection at all? Please sign this petition so we can all benefit from the NBN. Let's stand together and fight for high speeds

Share for Success