Let’s Double up on Doubles!!
If you’re getting this petition request, it’s because I think you LOVE doubles squash almost as much as you LOVE the B&R. Is that possible?
Yes - it’s been too long away from the "Zimmerman lets", "Tuckwell's reverses", "BRUUCE's drops", and the "The Tats touch". We’re all super keen to get back on our home court!
With the great fire of 2017, we actually have an opportunity to expand doubles squash at the B&R by adding a 2nd doubles squash court as part of the reconstruction. But we have to act NOW to make sure the Board knows how important this is to all of us!
Let's reflect on this amazing community at the B&R:
- A very vibrant section of talented, new and improving doubles keeners
- A group of gals, guys and juniors who play often and regularly with each other
- The best ProAM in the country - if not North America - in any sport
- The very inclusive Seagram Shaker
- A super social group who plays, eats, competes and occasionally drinks together :-)
- A generous and talented group of current and ex-Pros who play with us often
Oh yea, let's remember: 4 tennis, 3 badminton, 2 platform and 1 doubles squash court!
But we can change that if we step up and sign this petition. Please pass it on to other members you don't see on the "signed" list as I don't have everyone's email. I'll be sure to pass on our wishes to the Board in short order.
Thank you on behalf of all the members I've discussed this with who share my views.