Invest in Early Years Ireland 2020
Early years services from across Ireland are making a stand on the 5th of February to protest outside the Dail to ask our government to support and listen to the needs of our families,children and childcare services across the nation.
To offer quality early years services we need:
- Increased investment into quality early years services.
- Reduction of fees for parents.
- Adequate funding to pay early years practitioners the salaries they deserve.
- Abolishment of commercial rates.
- Introduction of competitive insurance companies to the sector.
- Recognition of educators in the sector.
- Prevent quality services closing down in the future.
CHILDREN OF TODAY ARE TOMORROW'S FUTURE. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION SO WE CAN PRODUCE SIGNATURES TO THE MINISTER OF CHILDREN AND YOUTH AFFAIRS AND ALL RELEVANT DEPARTMENTS ON THE 5TH OF FEBRUARY.