FIRE San Diego Unified School District Superintendent Cindy Marten Immediately!
Superintendent Cindy Marten has betrayed all the San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD) Stakeholders, especially the Students, by helping CONVICTED Former Trustee Marne Foster cover up her fraudulent activities in the SDUSD, being appointed as Superintendent in secret session as a violation of the Brown Act and creating a 124 million dollar budget deficit thought her financial mismanagement. To review the Case for Terminating Supt. Cindy Marten please review the posts on District Deeds: https://districtdeeds.wordpress.com/
Since the SCPA and Marne Foster debacle, Marten has failed in virtually every area as Superintendent:
- Allowed the suspension of SCPA Counselor Kim Abagat.
- Sanctioned the removal of SCPA Principal Mitzi Lizarraga.
- DID NOT file a complaint with the District Attorney for Foster's illegal actions and actually COVERED IT UP and DID NOT report it to the SDUSD Board of Education or the San Diego Grand Jury and actually refuted it by saying that controls were in place and nothing was wrong
- Has hired Principals that have falsified credentials and allowed student sexual assaults on campus.
- Through financial mismanagement, has created a historic 124 MILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT in 2017.
- Testing oversight and Central Office operational mismanagement leading to the invalidation of AP test scores for over 500 Scripps Ranch High School Students.
- Did not have the required professional credentials to be appointed Superintendent by the Board of Education in a secret session in violation of the Brown Act.
FOR THESE OBVIOUS INFRACTIONS, please sign the petition to tell the SDUSD Board of Education to fire Superintendent Cindy Marten immediately!!!
NOTE: No matter how angry you are at the corruption and mistreatment by Supt. Marten and her inner circle cronies, please refrain from strong profanity. We don't want to have to delete your important comment.^Show less