Dyer County Solar Farm
59 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
59 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
HelioSage Energy would like to recruit your support for the proposed solar farm off Craig Rd. ("Project") This Project will bring numerous benefits to the County and area in general:
- Over $850,000 in tax revenue generated
- 150-200 construction level jobs created
- Necessary generation resource for Forked Deer Electric
- Promotes energy independence
- Produces clean, safe energy
HelioSage has gone to great lengths to make the following points:
- The Project will be shielded from view by a vegetative screen (see rendering of Craig Rd. Solar Farm after construction).
- There is no evidence of real estate values depreciating as a result of solar farms.
- After many government sanctioned studies, there have been no health or safety risks greater than any other commercial use found with solar farms.
- There is no glare associated with solar farms and they make no noise.
With all of this in mind, we hope you will call your local County Commissioners and other local officials to express your support of this Project.