Climate Royal Commission
To The Prime Minister of Australia
We the undersigned urge you to initiate the processes necessary to establish a Royal Commission to investigate the validity of the scientific hypotheses, that have been relied upon to drive the Global Warming/Climate Change hysteria. This unproven idea has been allowed to cripple our economy and reduce our standard of living. We want the scientific truth to be sensibly debated and exposed.
- We can no longer afford our energy charges and the nation's power grid is a joke with prospects to only get worse.
- We wish to see our Nation's abundant natural resources used to enrich our lives and not exported to our disadvantage.
- We are sick and tired of our taxes being used to subsidise inefficient wind and solar, while our farmers are on their knees, pleading for government support.
- We have seen our major processors and manufacturers move off-shore resulting in huge job losses and loss of GDP. Our largest aluminium smelter, Tomago, has threatened to go if it is "blacked out" this coming summer.
- We are fed up with ratbag socialist, climate activists being allowed to block our freedom of passage, preventing us from getting to work and disrupting our emergency services
- We DO NOT believe that there is a man-made "climate emergency".
ROYAL COMMISSIONS are called to look into matters of great importance and usually, controversy. These can be matters such as government structure, the treatment of minorities, events of considerable public concern or economic questions.
HYPOTHESES (def) - assumptions for the purpose of initiating argument, debate and research; theories to explain some issue or situation that may or may not prove to be true; supposition; conjecture.