Clean Verve Apartments
The residents at Verve Apartments want Warwick Estates to use the funds from the service charge to meet their obligations as the property managers to conduct an extensive clean of the internal and external communal areas, immediately and on a regular basis. The building and surrounding areas are in such an embarrassing state of disrepair, and certainly don’t reflect their ‘luxury apartment’ status. Building work debris and mess around these apartments should not affect our day to day quality of life.
I have attached photos (to the letter) to highlight the concerning areas and have drawn up a list of recommended actions that Warwick Estates needs to take as a matter of urgency. None of these demands should come as a surprise to a company which bills itself as “UK Property Management Experts”.
- Deep clean the internal and external stairways.
- Professionally clean the communal carpets around the entrances and fire doors.
- Remove construction waste from around our living space.
- Landscape the area beneath the apartments (the area formerly inhabited by rough sleepers).
- Hang fire exit directions clearly and safely (rather than leaving them on the floor).
- Hang apartment locations (rather than leaving them on the floor).
- Clean/ repaint the fire doors.