We need better water at Wedgefield
Pluris provides water utilities to the residents of the Wedgefield Community in Orlando Florida. Due to recent water problems and issues with a lack of communication from Pluris to the Wedgefield customers, the residents of Wedgefield have created this petition to demand Pluris do the following:
1. Pluris to contact and use local media, TV and radio, to broadcast notices of water outages, boil water alerts, etc.
2. Immediately post signs at all entrances and exits alerting residents to any problems, e.g., water outages, boil alerts, etc.
3. Posting of signs at all entrances and exits alerting residents when the alerts are over, no more boiling, and water is safe for consumption.
4. Publish a copy of the actual testing lab results on the Pluris website and make copies (electronically) available to the Wedgefield Homeowners Association for posting on our website.
5. Provide the Wedgefield Homeowners Association with a designated point-of-contact, name and phone number, in Pluris upper management which will allow proper communication.
6. Utilize a "Robo-Call" (Voice Broadcasting) system to contact and notify Pluris customers of events that effect customers.
Pluris should have the phone numbers of ALL customers. Many other organizations (school system, county utilities, etc.) use this methond successfully to "IMMEDIATELY" alert customers and consumers about important and critical issues.