Arlington Place Petition
We the undersigned, petition the board of directors to set the earliest date, time, and place (prior to the September deadline mentioned in the notice)for a special membership meeting to discuss the topics listed below. Additionally, we request that a notice of said meeting be communicated to all residents once the date is determined.
1. Dwelling type - We request a re-vote of detached outbuildings (sheds), to be a material of the homeowners choosing, provided it is the same color as their home and is well-maintained.
2. Maintenance of all common areas - all common areas are to be maintained on a regular basis, including but not limited to: landscaping, maintenance of the north and south ponds, landscaping around the north pond area (similar to that of the south pond area), maintenance of entrance signs and lighting of the entrance signs, regular snow removal during inclement weather, etc.
3. Meeting location - We request the location of all board meetings be held at a location where a live video broadcast is available to those residents who could not attend the meeting in person. We also request that a broadcast link be added to the board website.
4. Review of meeting minutes from the last annual meeting
5. Discussion of a new management company
6. Inspections by the board - We request notice of said inspections with ample notice to homeowners.