A Request of our CRCC Board of Directors
Neighbors of CRP,
You may have heard that we’ve had not one but two board members resign within the last few weeks. There are many theories as to why these two individuals left the board. There are as many reasons expressed by one board member as there are the others…..we, on the outside of this will never know the full truth. We must accept that and remain open-minded not to judge any one situation too quickly.
I do not send this email to suggest we take sides, but instead to request the current board, and those about to be appointed or elected in, commit to a re-set.
I encourage you to sign this petition in support of sending the board a message from the members.
- A message to commit to following the applicable federal, state, county, local laws. To commit to respecting our bylaws and policies.
- To commit to respecting the opinions of others even when they don’t align with ours. A message that we want our board to do a re-set.
- To commit to working together, to building a relationship of trust with the other board members and with our community.
- We request the board assume the best in people instead of the worst.
- We request the board host candid dialogues (directly with the individual of concern) when faced with concerns about another board member or community member.
- We request the board tackle issues and hard conversations head-on instead of building a plot against someone.
- We request the board always act with integrity and in the best interest of our Park.
If you would like to send this message to the board, please consider signing this petition which will then be delivered.