We want plastic-free pasta boxes
A small but easy step towards less plastic: remove the plastic window from pasta boxes.
1. There is a picture on the box so everyone knows what kind of pasta is inside.
2. There are no windows in macaroni and cheese, cereal, or cracker boxes - why pasta?
3. EVERY brand of pasta has the window, even brands in natural food stores.
4. It would be cheaper for the pasta companies and better for the environment.
5. Barilla has a pilot program in the UK but they don't think there is enough support in the US for it.