We Are Surrogates
We are mothers, daughters, granddaughters, wives, sisters,
friends. We are teachers, business owners, nurses, administrators, full-time
moms. We are strong, we are informed, we are caring.
And we are surrogates.
1. We are surrogates, free and informed in our choice to help
families who cannot have children on their
2. We are surrogates, and we believe that everyone should have
the opportunity to know the joy and
love of having a baby.
3. We are surrogates, who have no genetic connection to the children we carry, who grow and take care of our intended parents’ babies until they are born.
4. We are surrogates, who seek a fulfilling experience we can treasure for a lifetime.
5. We are surrogates, who have gained new friendships or extended family, near or far.
6. We are surrogates, and building families is our superpower.
7. We are surrogates, because seeing the smile on the faces of new parents who have been waiting for so long is the most amazing and rewarding experience in the world.
8. We are surrogates, who are motivated not by financial gain, but by the desire to help those in need.
9. We are surrogates, because we recognize that families come in many forms, and we believe in breaking down the barriers of infertility and biology.
10. We are surrogates, acting consciously and freely of our own volition; we reject the labeling of surrogacy as slavery or exploitation.
11. We are surrogates, who seek to show our own children what selflessness and kindness look like in action and how we can change the lives of people around us.
12. We are surrogates, because kindness is contagious.
13. We are surrogates, because helping families gives us an additional purpose and meaning.
14. We are surrogates, because we want to leave a footprint on the world.