Support The Development of Lemay Storage
175 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
175 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Please support the petition to redevelop a neglected site with multiple county violations located at 5419 Lemay Ferry Road.
- Property taxes will increase as a result of this development from $13,955 to $145,000. Tax increases help fund the Mehlville School District and reduce the need for broad based property tax increases like Prop R, which passed in 2017.
- The developer is requesting NO tax subsidies of any kind.
- Local ownership, local construction, local sales tax paid on all building materials.
- Improved access from Old Lemay Ferry Road to Lemay Ferry Road.
- Landscape screening will buffer the development on three sides for the benefit of the residents.
- The site was previously approved for self storage.
- Modern construction materials will be used with an earth tone color scheme to match the surrounding landscaping.
- A complete marketing feasibility study recommending the development has been completed. The last self storage development completed in this area was 19 years ago.
- I have lived in St. Louis my entire life and care about my community. Please join me in support of turning a gas station built in 1934 / used car lot into a better use to improve south county.