Stop Business Encroachment in Residential Neighborhoods - 7190 Christopher Dr.
Hello neighbors. It has come to our attention that the home at 7190 has been purchased by a for profit corporation named Monte Nido. (Montenido.com)
Per the Monte Nido website:
Monte Nido provides individualized treatment expected of all of our programs, including:
- High levels of medical and psychiatric care, with 24-hour nursing, in the comfort of a home setting
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) to address co-occurring PTSD in all programs, providing the ability to seamlessly continue this therapy through all levels of care
- Motivational enhancement approaches to support behavior change, 12-step meetings and sober living aftercare options with co-occurring substance use disorders
- Nutritional programming that meets differing nutritional needs
- Skills development through evidence-based treatments such as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- High staff-to-client ratio and comprehensive discharge planning
While are not unsympathetic to the nature of the treatment to be provided and those who need it. We do have great concern over a commercial business being run in a residential area.
- Per Monte Nido's website, 8-12 clients would live in the rehab home for 1-3 months. THIS IS NOT A LONG TERM RESIDENTIAL HOME OR GROUP HOME.
-Monte Nido encourages client visitors and family therapy as part of their client's recovery. This will mean that hundreds of people annually will be coming to our neighborhood who do not reside here or call this community home.
-Monte Nido has a large and varied staff, including therapists, psychiatrists, nutritionists, fitness trainers and vendors. There will be increased traffic activity in this area to support their services.
Now is not the time to be apathetic. The law is about precedence and if Monte Nido is allowed to run a business in this residential area, your street or subdivision could be next.
Please visit Montenidokills.com to learn more.
Go Fund Me Information for Legal Costs
Thank you for your support!