Review of housing policy and plans for No 20 Barn Close, Whiddon Down, EX20 2QR
We the undersigned, ask for a review of the housing policy and plans for No 20 Barn Close. We call on Liverty to:
1. Consider the direct impact of unsuitable placements on the community at Barn Close
2. Consider the huge disruption to properties 18 and 19, as a direct result of repeated unsuitable placements
3. Sound proof properties 19 and 20
4. Cease placing unsuitable tenants in No 20
4. Once placed, monitor the tenancies of No 20 more closely
Due to the proximity of No 20 to other properties, shared outdoor access and the lack of sound proofing, it is a totally unsuitable property for tenants with vulnerabilities and those that cause noise disturbance and disruption to their neighbours. Both tenants of No 18 and No 19 are heavily impacted by the repeated issues and subsequently health, work, sleep and enjoyment of the properties are being dramatically affected. The community as a whole, is also affected by repeated disruption caused by unsuitable placements. The last 2 tenancies of No 20 Barn Close have not only been unsuitable but Liverty are very slow to respond to complaints and have not taken relevant action to avoid further distress to neighbouring properties.