Remove The New Exterior Waters Pointe Lights
Waters Pointe and Robbins Property LLC,
We, your road facing residents, do formerly insist that all of the recently added flood lights be removed due to adverse impact upon our living conditions and health.
Examples of this impact include, but are not limited to:
- Degraded visibility from all road side balconies. Where we used to be able to enjoy the stars, we can barely see further than the buildings across the street.
- Loss of privacy on all road side balconies, which currently include toggle on and off lights. Flood lights now act like spotlights on our balconies.
- Excessive illumination of apartment interiors through property provided blinds, including all rooms with windows facing the road side, thus all bedrooms in apartments effected by the additional floodlights.
- Potential loss of privacy inside apartments due to flood lights shining directly in our windows.
- Loss of resident sleep due to excessive illumination of apartment interiors.
- Inability to tolerate spending any time at all on balcony due to the blinding nature of the lights.
We love our home at Waters Pointe and many of us enjoy spending time on our balconies daily, which has an huge impact on the management of health and mental health conditions, as does the ability to get an adequate amount of sleep at night. We insist that these lights be removed immediately in order to remedy this condition currently impacting our health and overall living condition.