Removal of Board Director/President
NOTE: The purpose of the petition must be contained on each petition circulated and positioned above the signature lines so that people signing the petition know what they are signing. If the purpose is on a separate page, it will invalidate the petition.
The undersigned members representing 5% or more of the Association hereby petition that the Board of Directors set the earliest reasonable date for a special membership meeting to removing one or more directors as described below and to elect replacement directors in the event the removal is successful.
DIRECTOR subject to removal: PAT PROCTOR
REASONS for removal:
1) lack of fiscal responsibility,
2) uncollected fines levied by the Board, and tens of thousands of uncollected bad debt.
3) failure to follow By-Laws by obtaining 3 bids and showing favoritism to contractor, Al Mendoza,
4) failure of diligent oversight due to her inability to be on sight more than a couple times a month for meetings,
5) lack of knowledge to effectively run an association, and lack of understanding of her fiduciary duties,
6) failure to ensure that rules and regulations of the governing documents are enforced which help to maintain the value of the properties and maintain order within the community,
7) failure to recognize and observe criminal violations happening on the property until pushed by community, and then tying the hands of the security company hired,
8) failure to have an open and transparent governance by keeping the membership in the dark due to lack of communication and monthly newsletters,
9) failure to work cooperatively and harmoniously with the homeowners by disregarding their concerns as a "disgruntled" portion of the membership,
10) failure to release her dictatorial stronghold over the community by forming committees and relinquishing duties and oversight to those committees,
11) failure to treat members of the community with respect and actively retaliating against those who speak out against her lack of knowledge and disregard for the rules and regulations of the community.
These are the skeletal reasons required by the Petition. A more in-depth accounting has been included as an attachment with an emailed version of this petition, and you are encouraged to open that attachment and to read it.
You may sign the bottom portion of this page, print, and bring your copy to the next board meeting, or you can sign electronically if you cannot print this and attend the meeting.
To sign this petition electronically, please visit:
Print Name: ______________________________