Protect Private Swimming Lessons at Down Leisure Centre
573 signers. Add your name now!
573 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
We the undersigned, reject the proposed changes to the delivery of Private Swimming lessons and classes based at any of the Newry, Mourne and Down Council facilities.
We want a council facility that is open to all tutors fairly and aims to deliver a high standard of swimming for our children.
1) No increase to the price of children fees
2) Freeze to the cost of tutor registration fees
3) No restriction on when lessons can be booked
4) No restriction on what age of a child can be taught by a tutor
5) Full consultation with private tutors and classes in the future on proposed changes.
Newry, Mourne and Down council, we as ratepayers ask you to listen to the voice of those that have signed this petition and over turn the planned changes.