Concerned student 0

Postponing MIC prac and theory test

24 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
Concerned student 0 Comments
24 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

We plan to send this petition to Prof Pool hoping that they postpone our MIC prac test as well as the theory test. Many students are struggling to cope. We have a Nutrition test on Tuesday, MBS theory sick test 2 is on Wednesday evening. MIC prac test 2 is on Wednesday. MBS prac sick test 2 is on Wednesday. Bio-chemistry test is on Thursday and MIC theory test 2 is at 10am on Friday. It’s almost impossible for us to cope under so much of pressure. We understand the decision was based on fees must fall but we don’t think it’s fair that all of our assessments are crammed into one week because of this. If the aim of the second assessment is to improve CAM marks we’re almost certain it will do nothing except decrease our CAM marks for a lot of students leaving us unable to write the final examinations

Share for Success