PETITION TO STOP THE CLOSING OF THE SA ROOM
Good day fellow Pisaynons!
Before 2015, the Student Alliance (SA) had no formal office, unlike other student councils from other schools. Officers would meet at the classrooms, the mushroom table, or at the Faculty Center. This arrangement was not conducive for the officers to effectively serve as the VOICE OF THE STUDENT BODY, your voice! With foresight and through hard work, SA batch 2015-2016 constructed the first ever SA Room.
- INSIDE THE SA ROOM, the officers were able to raise the highest amount of money in SA history.
- INSIDE THE SA ROOM Plans to conduct outreach activities which benefited senior citizens, elementary students from public schools, and the hardworking Pisay labanderas, were implemented.
- INSIDE THE SA ROOM, MORE MEANINGFUL PROJECTS can be well planned out. Projects that will benefit the school, the community, and even the Philippine Society! :)
This year, there are plans to close the SA room.
If you agree that the Student body deserves a place where its concerns are properly discussed, please sign the petition. However, measures must be taken such as:
- The key to the room must be with the SA Adviser;
- There must be a logbook of who goes in and out of the room; and
- During lunch time, students and faculty may eat lunch at the room.
The PSHS Vision says that we, as scholars, should be DEDICATED TO NATION BUILDING, and student leadership is a vital part of that.
Let us not give up on the SA, the VOICE of the STUDENT BODY. Please sign this petition if you agree :)