For Immediate Reinstatement
Background: 21-year-old Allena Decker's employment with Fieldworks, LLC was terminated on March 28th, 2022 due to a miscommunication with a field office director and Fieldworks, LLC's HR department. She left her stationed area when someone she knew gave her a ride up the street so she could continue to petition there, and someone at her previous location made a false report on her to the director on duty, using the number from her name badge, that she was yelling at and harassing customers due to their own disagreement with the campaign. She was also unaware that it was against Fieldworks, LLC's policy to be transported in a non-work vehicle while on her break to take initiative when she couldn't get ahold of the director, and received immediate termination for doing so. She was not contacted by the director in charge when her location changed to understand the situation or to check on her well-being regarding the situation. The director instead contacted HR who gave her an immediate termination. She has attempted to reach out to HR with much difficulty getting them to listen to her appeal and give her a second chance.
This petition demands that Allena Decker be reinstated as a canvasser for Fieldworks, LLC for current and future campaign eligibility due to the underlying conditions.
1. She is one of the top canvassers at her location, who received over 70 signatures in one day during her first week.
2. She brings up the workplace morale, and gives great petitioning advice regularly to other canvassers.
3. She does her absolute best to follow every single Fieldworks, LLC policy.
4. She loves her job and coworkers so much that she shows up every day 30 minutes early in the parking lot ready to petition as many signatures as she can.
5. She has brought in several employee referrals for those that are now working for Fieldworks, LLC as canvassers who otherwise wouldn't be there.
6. She has never been fired from any place employment.
7. She has intentions of building a long term political career, and maintains that this is the best job she has ever had and enjoyed doing.
8. She has received no prior warnings, and her employment termination was unfair seeing as she has caused zero harm to the company.
9. Several members of the staff at that location are refusing to work on Mondays while that director is present. It will most likely remain that way until she is reinstated which will negatively impact the reputation of Fieldworks, LLC, and severely lower the potential for current initiative petitions to reach their goals.