Petition For a Better Home For All
To : The Management of Singhaiyi Group Ltd
Unsatisfactory workmanship at CityLife@ Tampines
1) We refer to the above matter.
2) We wish to complain about the extension and other works that were carried out in the units and communal area at the above address from Mar to May 16.
3) The petition aims to seek clarity for the developers to accomplish the following issues:
i) Perennial Internal and External issues regarding finishing, designs oversight and safety concerns.
ii) Poor Workmanship
iii) Slow Progress of Defects Rectification
4) The quality of works were of unsatisfactory standard, which led to several defects ranging from the type of materials, finishes, appliances, furnishing, etc to be used or provided for a unit and the common facilities did not meet the workmanship set out in the Sales & Purchase Agreement.
5) We would like to meet the key stakeholders from the developers, main and sub contractors, relevant architects and structural engineers every month to discuss in details for the way forward to address the issues.
6) While it is not necessary to engage into resolution measures such as neutral evaluation, arbitration or litigation, our confidence remained buoyant in our developer to construct and build good and workmanlike manner in accordance to the specifications set out in the Sale & Purchase Agreement as well as the plans approved by the Commissioner of Building Control and other relevant authorities.
7) Please note that the purchasers have generally ensured all the payments due to the developer were made promptly according to the payment schedule in the Sale & Purchase Agreement. We must request that the developer rectify these issues as soon as possible as we cannot use the extension in its present condition(s).
Residents comprising units at Citylife@Tampines